The effect of financialization on labor's share of income
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- [A&C] The effect of financialization on labor's share of income
by Lorenzo Battisti in Pensieri Economici on 2013-07-03 18:59:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2016. "Financialization and the crises of capitalism," IPE Working Papers 67/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2015.
"Finance-Dominated Capitalism and Income Distribution: A Kaleckian Perspective on the Case of Germany,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(2), pages 171-191, July.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism and income distribution: a Kaleckian perspective on the case of Germany," Working papers wpaper62, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hein, Eckhard & Detzer, Daniel, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism and income distribution: A Kaleckian perspective on the case of Germany," IPE Working Papers 42/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Alexis Stenfors, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Sweden," FESSUD studies fstudy27, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016.
"Financialisation and crisis in an agent based macroeconomic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 162-172.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013. "Financialisation and Crisis in an Agent Based Macroeconomomic Model," MPRA Paper 51074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giampaolo Gabbi & Elisa Ticci & Pietro Vozzella, 2014. "Financialisation and Economic and Financial Crises: The Case of Italy," FESSUD studies fstudy23, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancialization; functional income distribution; labor's share;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-02-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:172013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .