Corruption and Political Competition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013.
"Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States,"
13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bharatee Bhushan Dash & Sacchidananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers id:5349, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; lobbying; political competition;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-04-04 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-04-04 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-04-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:7128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .