Innovative green-technology SMEs as an opportunity to promote financial de-risking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verdolini, Elena & Bak, Céline & Ruet, Joël & Venkatachalam, Anbumozhi, 2018. "Innovative green-technology SMEs as an opportunity to promote financial de-risking," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alenka Baggia & Matjaž Maletič & Anja Žnidaršič & Alenka Brezavšček, 2019. "Drivers and Outcomes of Green IS Adoption in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Ezekiel Jide Fayomi & Ziska Fields & Kayode Kingsley Arogundade & Olusegun Matthew Awotunde & Christianah Olubunmi Ijamusan & Temitope Teniola Onileowo, 2019. "Evaluation of Owners’ Characteristics and Succession Practice among Small and Medium Size Manufacturing Enterprises in Ekiti State, Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(3), pages 84-96.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; green technology; eco-efficiency; SMEs; financial de-risking;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2018-02-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2018-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:20188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.