Innovative green-technology SMEs as an opportunity to promote financial de-risking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verdolini, Elena & Bak, Céline & Ruet, Joël & Venkatachalam, Anbumozhi, 2018. "Innovative green-technology SMEs as an opportunity to promote financial de-risking," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-13.
- Elena Verdolini & Céline Bak & Joël Ruet & Anbumozhi Venkatachalam, 2018. "Innovative green-technology SMEs as an opportunity to promote financial de-risking," Post-Print hal-01760806, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mmb:journl:articl_v1_6_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1575-:d:214138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:84-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; green technology; eco-efficiency; SMEs; financial de-risking;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2018-02-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2018-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:20188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .