Notional defined contribution pension schemes and income patterns
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNotional Defined Contribution (NDC); replacement rates; income patterns;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-11-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-11-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .