Report NEP-AGE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisticò, Sergio & Bevilacqua, Mirko, 2012. "Notional defined contribution pension schemes and income patterns," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-58, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2012. "The National Retirement Risk Index: An Update," Issues in Brief ib2012-20, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2012.
- Ricky Kanabar, 2012. "Unretirement in England: An empirical perspective," Discussion Papers 12/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic, 2012. "Longevity and Schooling: The Case of Retirement," Discussion Papers 12-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2012. "Can Retirees Base Wealth Withdrawals on the IRS’ Required Minimum Distributions?," Issues in Brief ib2012-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Muto, Ichiro & Oda, Takemasa & Sudo, Nao, 2012. "Macroeconomic Impact of Population Aging in Japan: A Perspective from an Overlapping Generations Model," MPRA Paper 42550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Fries, Jan & Göbel, Christian, 2012. "Specific measures for older employees and late career employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 499, Universidad del CEMA.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Ansgar Wübker, 2012. "Assessing Inequalities in Preventive Care Use in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0371, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.