Geförderte Produktivgenossenschaften als Weg aus der Arbeitslosigkeit? Das Beispiel Berlin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Jost W., 2003. "Produktivgenossenschaften als Instrument der Arbeitsmarktpolitik: Anmerkungen zum Berliner Förderungskonzept," Wismar Discussion Papers 05/2003, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Kramer, Jost W., 2003. "Entwicklung und Perspektiven der produktivgenossenschaftlichen Unternehmensform," Wismar Discussion Papers 04/2003, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
More about this item
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hswwdp:102004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhwide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.