Economic Globalisation, Democracy and Income in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Globalisation; Democracy; Income; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2011-07-27 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec11:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .