Guns and butter - but no margarine: The impact of Nazi economic policies on German food consumtion, 1933-38
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spoerer Mark & Streb Jochen, 2013. "Guns and Butter – But No Margarine: The Impact of Nazi Economic Policies on German Food Consumption, 1933–38," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 54(1), pages 75-88, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Winkler, 2015. "Feast or Famine: The Welfare Impact of Food Price Controls in Nazi Germany," Economics Series Working Papers Number 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robin Winkler, 2015. "Feast or Famine: The Welfare Impact of Food Price Controls in Nazi Germany," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _136, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Rainer Fremdling & Reiner Staeglin, 2014. "Editor's choice Output, national income, and expenditure: an input–output table of Germany in 1936," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 371-397.
More about this item
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:232010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.