Guns and butter - but no margarine: The impact of Nazi economic policies on German food consumtion, 1933-38
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spoerer Mark & Streb Jochen, 2013. "Guns and Butter – But No Margarine: The Impact of Nazi Economic Policies on German Food Consumption, 1933–38," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 54(1), pages 75-88, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Winkler, 2015. "Feast or Famine: The Welfare Impact of Food Price Controls in Nazi Germany," Economics Series Working Papers Number 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robin Winkler, 2015. "Feast or Famine: The Welfare Impact of Food Price Controls in Nazi Germany," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _136, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:232010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .