Compiling a harmonized database from Germany's 1978 to 2003 sample surveys of income and expenditure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder & Clive Werdt, 2013. "Compiling a harmonized database from Germany’s 1978 to 2003 sample surveys of income and expenditure," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 7(3), pages 135-168, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder & Katharina Schulte, 2010.
"Incomes and Inequality in the Long Run: The Case of German Elderly,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 487-510, November.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten & Schulte, Katharina, 2008. "Incomes and inequality in the long run: the case of German elderly," Economics Working Papers 2008-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten & Schulte, Katharina, 2008. "Incomes and inequality in the long run: the case of German elderly," Discussion Papers 2008/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikodinoska, Dragana & Schröder, Carsten, 2016. "On the emissions–inequality and emissions–welfare trade-offs in energy taxation: Evidence on the German car fuels tax," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 206-233.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman Sample Survey of Income and Expenditure; annual vs. trimestrial data;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:20104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .