Fusionskontrolle in dynamischen Netzsektoren am Beispiel des Breitbandkabelsektors: zugleich ein kritischer Beitrag zur Kartellrechtsdogmatik des Bundeskartellamts nach Iesy/Ish und TC/Ish und sektorspezifischen Regulierungskonsistenz seitens der Bundesnetzagentur
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann-Pillath Carsten, 2014.
"Naturalizing Institutions: Evolutionary Principles and Application on the Case of Money,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 388-421, April.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Naturalizing institutions: Evolutionary principles and application on the case of money," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 182, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Making sense of institutional change in China: The cultural dimension of economic growth and modernization," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 181, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Behley, Dustin & Leyer, Michael, 2011. "Evaluating concepts for short-term control in financial service processes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 183, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kostka, Genia & Moslener, Ulf & Andreas, Jan G., 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency improvement: Empirical evidence from small-and-medium sized enterprises in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 178, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsBottleneck; broadband cable; consumer surplus approach; contestable markets; disaggregated approach; efficiency analysis; essential facility; franchise bidding; market definition; market dominance; market power; merger control; network effects; open field approach; regulation; remedies and conditions; telecommunication networks; total welfare standard;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .