On crisis models: An alternative crisis definition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "Impact of Liquidity on Speculative Pressure in the Exchange Market," Discussion Paper Series 2006_24, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "ISE and Exchange Market Pressure," Discussion Paper Series 2006_22, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Mete Feridun & Selami Sezgin, 2008.
"Regional Underdevelopment And Terrorism: The Case Of South Eastern Turkey,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-233.
- Feridun, Mete & Sezgin, Selami, 2008. "Regional underdevelopment and terrorism: The case of south eastern Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7921, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "How Far Can Domestic Credit Growth Explain Speculative Attacks? Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2006_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Arias, Guillaume & Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Regime switching as an alternative early warning system of currency crises - an application to South-East Asia," Working Papers 2004:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; risk model; panel data; emerging markets;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dbrrns:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbresde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .