European private equity funds: A cash flow based performance analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuny, Charles J. & Talmor, Eli, 2007. "A theory of private equity turnarounds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 629-646, September.
- Buchner, Axel & Kaserer, Christoph & Wagner, Niklas, 2006. "Stochastic modeling of private equity: an equilibrium based approach to fund valuation," CEFS Working Paper Series 2006-02, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Lahr, Henry & Kaserer, Christoph, 2009. "Net asset value discounts in listed private equity funds," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-12, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Luiz Egydio Malamud Rossi & Roy Martelanc, 2013. "An analysis of the management practices of Brazilian private equity firms and their impact on company performance," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-172, April.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate equity; venture capital; cash flow analysis; public market equivalent; internal rate of return;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cefswp:200401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtumde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .