Price rigidity, the mark-up and the dynamics of the current account
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni Lombardo, 2002. "Price rigidity, the mark-up, and the dynamics of the current account," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 531-555, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Giuliodori, 2004. "Nominal shocks and the current account: A structural VAR analysis of 14 OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(4), pages 569-591, December.
- Min Lu, 2012. "Current account dynamics and optimal monetary policy in a two-country economy," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 299-324.
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2006.
"Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 424-442, March.
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2004. "Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Giovanni Lombardo, "undated". "Sticky Prices, Markup and the Business Cycle: Some Evidence," Discussion Papers 01/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2014.
"Exchange Rates and Trade Balance Adjustment: A Multi-Country Empirical Analysis,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 655-675, September.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, "undated". "Exchange Rates and Trade Balance Adjustment:A Multi-Country Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 12/10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; mark-up; monopolistic competition; persistence; real rigidity; nominal rigidity;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .