Price rigidity, the mark-up, and the dynamics of the current account
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2002. "Price rigidity, the mark-up and the dynamics of the current account," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2014.
"Exchange Rates and Trade Balance Adjustment: A Multi-Country Empirical Analysis,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 655-675, September.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, "undated". "Exchange Rates and Trade Balance Adjustment:A Multi-Country Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 12/10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Giovanni Lombardo, "undated". "Sticky Prices, Markup and the Business Cycle: Some Evidence," Discussion Papers 01/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Massimo Giuliodori, 2004. "Nominal shocks and the current account: A structural VAR analysis of 14 OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(4), pages 569-591, December.
- Min Lu, 2012. "Current account dynamics and optimal monetary policy in a two-country economy," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 299-324.
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2006.
"Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 424-442, March.
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2004. "Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:35:y:2002:i:3:p:531-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.