The Performance of Real Estate Portfolios: A Simulation Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:395-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Wölfle, 2015. "Information-Based Trade in German Real Estate and Equity Markets," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Robert M. Conroy & Robert S. Harris, 2007. "How Good are Private Equity Returns?," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 19(3), pages 96-108.
- Rafiq Bhuyan & James Kuhle & Talla Mohammed Al-Deehani & Munir Mahmood, 2015. "Portfolio Diversification Benefits Using Real Estate Investment Trusts – An Experiment with US Common Stocks, Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts, and Mortgage Real Estate Investment Trusts," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 922-928.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Allocation; Real Estate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-07-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-07-18 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-07-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-URE-2005-07-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .