Report NEP-URE-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shubhasis Dey, 2005. "Lines of Credit and Consumption Smoothing: The Choice between Credit Cards and Home Equity Lines of Credit," Staff Working Papers 05-18, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:col:000138:001084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2005. "Young and Out: An Application of a Prospects-Based Concept of Social Exclusion," Memorandum 17/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12397 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Joze P. Damijan & Andreja Jaklic & Matija Rojec, 2005. "Do External Knowledge Spillovers Induce Firms'Innovations? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15605, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Honggao Cao & Thomas Juster, 2004. "Correcting Second Home Equity in HRS/AHEAD: the Issues, a Method, and Preliminary Results," Working Papers wp081, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Gwilym Pryce, 2005. "The Sensitivity of Homeowner Leverage to the Deductibility of Home Mortgage Interest," NBER Working Papers 11489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian A. Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2005. "What Do Parents Value in Education? An Empirical Investigation of Parents' Revealed Preferences for Teachers," NBER Working Papers 11494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:financ:529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabor Vadas, 2005. "Modelling Households' Savings and Dwellings Investment - A Portfolio Choice Approach," Macroeconomics 0507013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Fisher & William Goetzmann, 2005. "The Performance of Real Estate Portfolios: A Simulation Approach," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm456, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2005.