The Role of the Market Maker in International Capital Markets: Challenges and Benefits of Implementation in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubota, Keiichi & Takehara, Hitoshi, 2009. "Information based trade, the PIN variable, and portfolio style differences: Evidence from Tokyo stock exchange firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 319-337, June.
- Anand, Amber & Tanggaard, Carsten & Weaver, Daniel G., 2005. "Paying for Market Quality," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-06, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Capital Markets;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-07-18 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-07-18 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .