The Cross Section Of Expected Returns And Its Relation To Past Returns: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grinblatt, Mark & Moskowitz, Tobias J., 1999. "The Cross Section of Expected Returns and its Relation to Past Returns: New Evidence," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt1k67p66s, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Mark Grinblatt & Tobias J. Moskowitz, "undated". "The Cross Section of Expected Returns and its Relation to Past Returns: New Evidence," CRSP working papers 503, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiwu Chen & Jan Jindra, 2001. "A Valuation Study of Stock-Market Seasonality and Firm Size," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm199, Yale School of Management.
- Gutierrez, Jose, 2016. "Reversal of 3-day losers and continuation of 3-day winners on the NASDAQ," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 68-73.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Min, Byoung-Kyu & Kim, Tong Suk, 2016. "Momentum and downside risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 104-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .