Multiproduct Competition, Learning by Doing and Price-Cost Margins over the Product Life Cycle: Evidence from the DRAM Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zulehner, Christine, 2003.
"Testing dynamic oligopolistic interaction: evidence from the semiconductor industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1527-1556, December.
- Christine Zulehner, 1999. "Testing Dynamic Oligopolistic Interaction: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
More about this item
KeywordsMultiproduct Competition; Learning by Doing; Product Life Cycle; Economies of Scale; Spillovers; Semiconductor; Process Innovation;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wzb:wzebiv:fsiv99-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Rontganger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cicwzde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .