Opportunity Knocks: An Economic Analysis of Television Advertisements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attila Tasnádi & Trenton G. Smith & Andrew S. Hanks, 2012.
"Quality Uncertainty as Resolution of the Bertrand Paradox,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 687-692, December.
- Attila Tasnadi & Trenton Smith & Andrew Hanks, 2010. "Quality Uncertainty as Resolution of the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 2010-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous preference; evolution; threshold utility; non-convexities;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:tgsmith-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .