Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector - A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Vondra, 2014. "Austria Holds Intra-EU Export Market Shares almost Constant despite Difficult Economic Environment," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 54-74.
- Petra Čekmeová, 2016.
"Konkurecieschopnosť ako cieľ hospodárskej politiky
[Competitiveness as a Goal of Economic Policy]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 338-350.
- repec:etr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:001-011 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare International economics; trade; countries and industry studies of trade; index numbers and aggregation; time series models;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:wpaper:y:2009:i:032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .