Shareholders and Stakeholder: Human Capital and Industry Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miller, Marcus & Ippolito, Roberto & Zhang, Lei, 1998. "Shareholders and Stakeholders: Human Capital and Industry Equilibrium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 490-508, March.
- Ippolito, Roberto & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1997. "Shareholders and Stakeholders: Human Capital and Industry Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 1719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHUMAN CAPITAL ; INDUSTRY ; INVESTMENTS;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .