Computation of the compensating variation within a random utility model using GAUSS software
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John K. Dagsvik & Marilena Locatelli & Steinar Strøm, 2009. "Tax Reform, Sector-specific Labor Supply and Welfare Effects," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(2), pages 299-321, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCompensating variation; computing welfare change; GAUSS application; tax system evaluation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-04-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2006-04-01 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-UPT-2006-04-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp02_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .