Report NEP-UPT-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "On the Nature of Certainty Equivalent Functionals," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Social Choice Theory and the Informational Basis Approach," Economics Papers 2005-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Nalinaksha Bhattacharyya, 2006. "Why people choose negative expected return assets - an empirical examination of a utility theoretic explanation," Working Papers 2006-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alberto Isgut & Ganesan Ravishanker & Tanya Rosenblat, 2005. "The Basics of International Trade: A Classroom Experiment," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Marilena Locatelli & Steinar Strøm, 2006. "Computation of the compensating variation within a random utility model using GAUSS software," CHILD Working Papers wp02_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk, 2006. "Performance Pay and Risk Aversion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 101, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output," Working Papers 2006-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2006. "Reference-Dependent Risk Attitudes," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001267, UCLA Department of Economics.