Report NEP-ICT-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Social Choice Theory and the Informational Basis Approach," Economics Papers 2005-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marilena Locatelli & Steinar Strøm, 2006. "Computation of the compensating variation within a random utility model using GAUSS software," CHILD Working Papers wp02_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Lundin, Per, 2006. "Designing Democracy: The UTOPIA-project and the Role of Labour Movement in Technological Change, 1981—1986," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 52, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mihai Orzan, 2001. "Ethical issues relating to the use of the Internet and the implications for managers and business practice," working papers 1002, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2006.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Jean-Francois Muzy & Gilles Zumbach, 2005. "The Dynamics of Financial Markets -- Mandelbrot's multifractal cascades, and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500061, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Clive G. Bowsher, 2005. "Modelling Security Market Events in Continuous Time: Intensity Based, Multivariate Point Process Models," Economics Papers 2005-W26, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Condorcet Cycles? A Model of Intertemporal Voting," Economics Papers 2005-W15, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.