Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esther Decimavilla & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Stefan Sperlich, 2005. "Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España," Urban/Regional 0512010, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1991. "Fiscal Federalism in Europe: Lessons From the United States Experience," NBER Working Papers 3941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Bordignon & Paolo Manasse & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Come Fare la Perequazione Regionale in Italia? Parte I," Working Papers 107, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donoso, Guillermo & Cancino, Jose P. & Foster, William, 2013. "Farmland values and agricultural growth: the case of Chile," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
More about this item
KeywordsLand prices; land competing; urban pressure; panel data; agricultural productivity; irrigated land; regional specialization.;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .