Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esther Decimavilla & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Stefan Sperlich, 2005. "Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España," Urban/Regional 0512010, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donoso, Guillermo & Cancino, Jose P. & Foster, William, 2013. "Farmland values and agricultural growth: the case of Chile," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
More about this item
KeywordsLand prices; land competing; urban pressure; panel data; agricultural productivity; irrigated land; regional specialization.;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .