Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esther Decimavilla & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Stefan Sperlich, 2005. "Precio de la tierra con presión urbana: Un modelo para España," Urban/Regional 0512010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donoso, Guillermo & Cancino, Jose P. & Foster, William, 2013. "Farmland values and agricultural growth: the case of Chile," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 02), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLand prices; land competing; urban pressure; panel data; agricultural productivity; irrigated land; regional specialization.;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.