Interest-rate risk in the Indian banking system
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Catriona Purfield, 2004. "The Challenge of Fiscal Adjustment in a Democracy; The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 04/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004.
"Fiscal Policy in India: Lessons and Priorities,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt8nx3v467, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004. "Fiscal Policy in India: Lessons and Priorities," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt67t3p20w, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004. "Fiscal Policy in India: Lessons and Priorities," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt67t3p20w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Interest Rate Volatility and Risk in Indian Banking," IMF Working Papers 04/17, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate risk; interest rate volatility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-01-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FIN-2005-01-23 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0501003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.