Report NEP-FIN-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe Jaque, 2004. "Emerging Market Economies: The Aftermath of Volatility Contagion in a Selection of Three Financial Crises," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 305, Central Bank of Chile.
- Harrison Hong & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Asset Float and Speculative Bubbles," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000861, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jianping Mei & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: An Analysis of Chinese A-B Share Premia," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000867, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mattozzi, Andrea, 2004. "Can we insure against political uncertainty? Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market," Working Papers 1207, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER), 2005. "What are the Origins of Foreign Exchange Movements?," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Somnath Chatterjee, 2005. "Application Of The Kalman Filter For Estimating Continuous Time Term Structure Models: The Case Of Uk And Germany," Working Papers 2005_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Strikholm, Birgit & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2005. "Determining the Number of Regimes in a Threshold Autoregressive Model Using Smooth Transition Autoregressions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 578, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Feb 2005.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-01-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Jorion, 2005. "Bank Trading Risk and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 11037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amy Finkelstein & Kathleen McGarry & Amir Sufi, 2005. "Dynamic Inefficiencies in Insurance Markets: Evidence from long-term care insurance," NBER Working Papers 11039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D.D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2005. "Do Currency Markets Absorb News Quickly?," NBER Working Papers 11041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D.D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2005. "Meese-Rogoff Redux: Micro-Based Exchange Rate Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 11042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Michelacci & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Financial Markets and Wages," NBER Working Papers 11050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jun Qian & Philip E. Strahan, 2005. "How Law and Institutions Shape Financial Contracts: The Case of Bank Loans," NBER Working Papers 11052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willa Chen & Rohit Deo, 2005. "GMM Estimation for Long Memory Latent Variable Volatility and Duration Models," Econometrics 0501006, EconWPA.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Doris Neuberger & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2005. "Collateral-Based Lending in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0501008, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities," Finance 0501009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0501010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2005. "Interest-rate risk in the Indian banking system," Risk and Insurance 0501003, EconWPA.