Regional Innovation System in the Pomeranian Province of Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El¿bieta Wojnicka, 2005. "Interactions in Innovation Process as a Factor of Innovativeness and Efficiency of Enterprises – Analysis Based on the Polish Innovation System," Others 0503002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsregional innovation systems; enterprises;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-04-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0503003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .