Interactions in Innovation Process as a Factor of Innovativeness and Efficiency of Enterprises – Analysis Based on the Polish Innovation System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El¿bieta Wojnicka & Przemys³aw Rot & Piotr Tamowicz & Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Regional Innovation System in the Pomeranian Province of Poland," Others 0503003, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation process; innovation system; enterprises; networks and interactions;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0503002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .