Europeanisation and the uneven convergence of environmental policy: explaining the geography of EMAS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Europeanisation and the Uneven Convergence of Environmental Policy: Explaining the Geography of EMAS," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(6), pages 881-897, December.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Europeanisation and the uneven convergence of environmental policy: explaining the geography of EMAS," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 881-897, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Mueser, Peter R. & Plane, David A. & Schlottmann, Alan M., 1991. "New Directions in Migration Research: Perspectives from Some North American Regional Science Disciplines," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 25(4), pages 237-270.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Paul Seabright, 1993. "Managing Local Commons: Theoretical Issues in Incentive Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 113-134, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flannery, Wesley & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & O’Mahony, Cathal & Ritchie, Heather & Twomey, Sarah, 2015. "Evaluating conditions for transboundary Marine Spatial Planning: Challenges and opportunities on the island of Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 86-95.
- Patrícia Tourais & Nuno Videira, 2016. "Why, How and What do Organizations Achieve with the Implementation of Environmental Management Systems?—Lessons from a Comprehensive Review on the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-25, March.
- R. Bracke & T. Verbeke & V. Dejonckheere, 2007.
"What distinguishes EMAS participants? An exploration of company characteristics,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/459, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roeland Bracke & Tom Verbeke, 2007. "What Distinguishes EMAS Participants? An Exploration of Company Characteristics," Working Papers 2007.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- R. Bracke & J. Albrecht, 2005. "Explaining the international diffusion of environmental management systems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/342, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:283:d:66076 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0403002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .