Europeanisation and the uneven convergence of environmental policy: explaining the geography of EMAS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Europeanisation and the Uneven Convergence of Environmental Policy: Explaining the Geography of EMAS," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(6), pages 881-897, December.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Europeanisation and the uneven convergence of environmental policy: explaining the geography of EMAS," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 881-897, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Bracke & J. Albrecht, 2005. "Explaining the international diffusion of environmental management systems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/342, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Flannery, Wesley & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & O’Mahony, Cathal & Ritchie, Heather & Twomey, Sarah, 2015. "Evaluating conditions for transboundary Marine Spatial Planning: Challenges and opportunities on the island of Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 86-95.
- Patrícia Tourais & Nuno Videira, 2016. "Why, How and What do Organizations Achieve with the Implementation of Environmental Management Systems?—Lessons from a Comprehensive Review on the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-25, March.
- R. Bracke & T. Verbeke & V. Dejonckheere, 2007.
"What distinguishes EMAS participants? An exploration of company characteristics,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/459, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roeland Bracke & Tom Verbeke, 2007. "What Distinguishes EMAS Participants? An Exploration of Company Characteristics," Working Papers 2007.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:283:d:66076 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0403002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.