Pricing in Economies with a Variable Number of Commodities
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTrading systems infrastructures welfare theorems general equilibrium Public economics;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D59 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Other
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:9710002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .