Service Architecture and Content Provision: The Network Provider as Editor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- MacKie-Mason, J & Shenker, S & Varian, HR, 1996. "Service architecture and content provision. The network provider as editor," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 203-217.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg M. Allenby & Peter E. Rossi, 1991. "Quality Perceptions and Asymmetric Switching Between Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 185-204.
- Lee G. Cooper, 1988. "Competitive Maps: The Structure Underlying Asymmetric Cross Elasticities," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 707-723.
- Greg M. Allenby, 1989. "A Unified Approach to Identifying, Estimating and Testing Demand Structures with Aggregate Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 265-280.
More about this item
Keywordssubliminal extant Smith economagic gmm;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:9601002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.