Influence of Brand Name in Variety Seeking Behavior of Consumers: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Influence of brand name in variety seeking behaviour of consumers: an empirical analysis," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 306-323.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, Clive W J, 1997. "On Modelling the Long Run in Applied Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 169-177, January.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron & Richard Gilbert, 1997.
"Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 305-339.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron, 1992. "Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 4138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Gyaneshwar Rao, 2005. "Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices in Fiji: Is the Relationship Asymmetric?," Microeconomics 0510004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive behavior; personality traits; brand loyalty; brand perceptions; decision making; customer value;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-10-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-10-08 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0510002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .