Influence of Brand Name in Variety Seeking Behavior of Consumers: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Influence of brand name in variety seeking behaviour of consumers: an empirical analysis," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 306-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Bilal Gulfraz & Xiong Wei, 2019. "Impact of Sales Person’s Customer Orientation, In-Store Promotions and In-Store Environment on Impulsive Buying Mediated by Urge: The Moderating Role of Impulsive Buying Tendency," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 3(6), pages 99-117.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive behavior; personality traits; brand loyalty; brand perceptions; decision making; customer value;
All these keywords.
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2005-10-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-10-08 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0510002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.