What Use is Economic Theory?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudolf Richter, 2004. "Book Review," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(2), pages 337-339, June.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2016.
"Losing our minds? New research directions on skilled emigration and development,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 1227-1248, October.
- Michael Clemens, 2015. "Losing Our Minds? New Research Directions on Skilled Migration and Development," Working Papers id:7476, eSocialSciences.
- Clemens, Michael A., 2015. "Losing Our Minds? New Research Directions on Skilled Migration and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Viktor Vanberg, 2004. "Book Review," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(2), pages 339-343, June.
- Michele Ruta, 2013. "The Role of Economic Theory in WTO Arbitrations," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/02, European University Institute.
- repec:rsc:rsceui:2013/02 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:9401001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.