Model Of Inflation Processes In The Republic Of Belarus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valery Chernookiy, 2006. "Model of Inflation Processes in the Republic of Belarus," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 50-74, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fakhri, Hasanov & Khudayar, Hasanli, 2011. "Why had the Money Market Approach been irrelevant in explaining inflation in Azerbaijan during the rapid economic growth period?," MPRA Paper 29559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; GDP deflator; consumer price index; producer price index; Belarus; cointegration;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-05-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2005-05-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-05-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0505002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .