Report NEP-CBA-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Sgherri, Silvia, 2004. "Deconstructing the Art of Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 4675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven K. Buigut & Neven Valev, 2005. "Eastern and Southern Africa Monetary Integration: A Structural Vector Autoregression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0504, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Paulina Restrepo Echavarría, 2004. "Disinflation Costs Under Inflation Targeting in Small Open Economy Economy," Borradores de Economia 328, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gerlach, Stefan, 2004. "Interest Rate Setting by the ECB: Words and Deeds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2004. "Welfare-Maximizing Operational Monetary and Tax Policy Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Smith & Martin Shubik, 2005. "Commodity Money and the Valuation of Trade," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1510, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kai Leitemo & Ulf Söderstrom, 2005. "Robust Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 290, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jonathan Kearns & Phil Manners, 2005. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: A Study Using Intraday Data," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brian Peterson & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Money, Price Dispersion and Welfare," Working Papers tecipa-191, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2005. "The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia," Macroeconomics 0504038, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Valery Chernookiy, 2005. "Model Of Inflation Processes In The Republic Of Belarus," Macroeconomics 0505002, EconWPA.
- juancarlos soldanodeheza, 2005. "Argentina and Inflation Targeting. ¿Can it be implemented? - Some considerations regarding the Brazilian Experience-," Macroeconomics 0505003, EconWPA.