Report NEP-CBA-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Sgherri, Silvia, 2004. "Deconstructing the Art of Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 4675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven K. Buigut & Neven Valev, 2005. "Eastern and Southern Africa Monetary Integration: A Structural Vector Autoregression Analysis (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0504, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Paulina Restrepo Echavarría, 2005. "Disinflation Costs Under Inflation Targeting in Small Open Economy Economy," Borradores de Economia 328, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gerlach, Stefan, 2004. "Interest Rate Setting by the ECB: Words and Deeds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2004. "Welfare-Maximizing Operational Monetary and Tax Policy Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Smith & Martin Shubik, 2005. "Commodity Money and the Valuation of Trade," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1510, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kai Leitemo & Ulf Söderstrom, 2005. "Robust Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 290, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jonathan Kearns & Phil Manners, 2005. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: A Study Using Intraday Data," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brian Peterson & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Money, Price Dispersion and Welfare," Working Papers tecipa-191, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2005. "The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia," Macroeconomics 0504038, EconWPA, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Valery Chernookiy, 2005. "Model Of Inflation Processes In The Republic Of Belarus," Macroeconomics 0505002, EconWPA.
- juancarlos soldanodeheza, 2005. "Argentina and Inflation Targeting. ¿Can it be implemented? - Some considerations regarding the Brazilian Experience-," Macroeconomics 0505003, EconWPA.