Emerging Hubs in Central-Eastern Europe, Trade Blocs and Financial Co-operation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005.
"Il Diverso Modo In Cui Le Piccole Imprese Misurano Il Loro Successo
[How Do Small Firms Growth?]," MPRA Paper 10783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005. "Il diverso modo in cui le piccole imprese misurano il loro successo," MPRA Paper 24, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Carlo Gianelle, 2007. "Producing abroad while making profits at home:Veneto footwear and clothing industry," Working Papers 2007_35, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania,"
23787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2011. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 29174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Gianelle, Carlo, 2006. "Produrre all'estero e fare profitti in patria: uno studio sulle imprese venete dell'abbigliamento e delle calzature," MPRA Paper 753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsVertical Integration; Global Organization of Production; Macroeconomics;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0511013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.