U.S. Domestic Airline Pricing, 1995-2004
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Airline Pricing, 1995-2004," Macroeconomics 0501006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borenstein, Severin, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Airline Pricing, 1995-2004," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt7dj5k2qq, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Shengrun & Derudder, Ben & Witlox, Frank, 2013. "The impact of hub hierarchy and market competition on airfare pricing in US hub-to-hub markets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 65-70.
- Israel Mark & Keating Bryan & Rubinfeld Daniel L. & Willig Bobby, 2013. "Airline Network Effects and Consumer Welfare," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 287-322, November.
- Steven Berry & Panle Jia, 2010.
"Tracing the Woes: An Empirical Analysis of the Airline Industry,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 1-43, August.
- Steven Berry & Panle Jia, 2008. "Tracing the Woes: An Empirical Analysis of the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 14503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaukin, Andrey, 2018. "Diagnosis of the Growth Model of the Russian Air Transportation Market: Bottlenecks and Directions of Development," Working Papers 061830, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Katz, Donald S. & Garrow, Laurie A., 2014. "Revenue and operational impacts of depeaking at U.S. hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 57-64.
More about this item
KeywordsAirline Competition; Airline Hubs; Price Indices;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-04-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2005-04-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0504016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.