Report NEP-IND-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus CONRAD, 2005. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation when Goods have Network Effects," Industrial Organization 0502002, EconWPA.
- Christian Garavaglia, 2004. "The determining factors of entry of new firms into industrial sectors: a survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 144, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Klaus Kultti & Tuomas Takalo & Juuso Toikka, 2005. "Patents Hinder Collusion," Industrial Organization 0503015, EconWPA.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Airline Pricing, 1995-2004," Industrial Organization 0504016, EconWPA.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2005. "Financing of Media Firms: Does Competition Matter?," Memorandum 01/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," Working Paper Series 182, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Gianmaria Martini, 2005. "Hard Core Cartels and Avoidance of Investigation in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority," Industrial Organization 0502014, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0503001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Stable pricing in monopoly and equilibrium-core of cost games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michelle Sovinsky Goeree, 2005. "Advertising in the US Personal Computer Industry," Industrial Organization 0503002, EconWPA.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of Market Entry and Exit on EU Productivity and Growth Performance," Industrial Organization 0503013, EconWPA.
- Alexandre Gaudeul & Bruno Jullien, 2005. "E-commerce, two-sided markets and info-mediation," Industrial Organization 0503014, EconWPA, revised 05 Apr 2005.
- Paroma Sanyal, 2005. "Peanut Butter Patents Versus the New Economy: Does the Increased Rate of Patenting Signal More Invention or Just Lower Standards?," Industrial Organization 0504013, EconWPA.
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Macroeconomics 0503021, EconWPA.