Some Critical Provisions in the Antimonopoly Laws of Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pittman, R., 1991. "Some Critical Provisions in the Antimonopoly Laws of Central and Eastern Europe," Papers 91-10, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Competition law in Bulgaria after central planning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1789, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; antitrust; transition;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2001-11-21 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2001-11-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0111005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .