Measuring Health and Economic Status of Older Adults in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kington, R.S. & Smith, J.P., 1997.
"Socioeconomic status and racial and ethnic differences in functional status associated with chronic diseases,"
American Journal of Public Health,
American Public Health Association, vol. 87(5), pages 805-810.
- Raynard S. Kington & James P. Smith, 2004. "Socioeconomic Status and Racial and Ethnic Differences in Functional Status Associated with Chronic Diseases," HEW 0403002, EconWPA.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- F. Thomas Juster & Richard Suzman, 1995. " An Overview of the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30, pages s7-s56.
- James Smith & Raynard Kington, 1997.
"Demographic and economic correlates of health in old age,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 159-170, February.
- Smith, J-P & Kington, R, 1997. "Demographic and Economic Correlates of Health in Old Age," Papers 97-06, RAND - Reprint Series.
- James P. Smith & Raynard Kington, 2004. "Demographic and Economic Correlates of Health in Old Age," Labor and Demography 0408008, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata, 2010. "Is health status of elderly worsening in India:A comparison of successive rounds of National Sample Survey data," MPRA Paper 25747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2004-02-23 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2004-02-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0402004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .