Report NEP-EDU-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emile Tompa, 2002. "The Impact of Health on Productivity: Macro and Microeconomic Evidence and Policy Implications," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress, in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity, volume 2 Centre for the Study of Living Standards;The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Tekin, Erdal, 2004. "Single Mothers Working at Night: Standard Work, Child Care Subsidies, and Implications for Welfare Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suzie Ballantyne & Simon Chapple & David C. Maré & Jason Timmins, 2004. "Movements Into and Out of Child Poverty in New Zealand: Results from the Linked Income Supplement," HEW 0402001, EconWPA.
- Paul Lee & James P. Smith & Raynard Kington, 2004. "The Relationship of Self-rated Vision and Hearing to Functional Status and Well-being Among Seniors 70 Years and Older," HEW 0402003, EconWPA.
- Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra, 2004. "The Literacy Hour," IZA Discussion Papers 1005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Lee & James P. Smith & Raynard S. Kington, 2004. "The Associations Between Self-Rated Vision and Hearing and Functional Status in Middle Age," HEW 0402002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpla:0402005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fertig, Michael & Wright, Robert E., 2004. "School Quality, Educational Attainment and Aggregation Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Understanding the Effects of Sibling Composition on Child," Labor and Demography 0402004, EconWPA.
- Dean R. Hyslop & David C. Maré, 2004. "Understanding New Zealand s Changing Income Distribution 1983 98:A Semiparametric Analysis," Microeconomics 0402014, EconWPA.
- Larry D. Singell & Glen R. Waddell & Bradley R. Curs, 2004. "Hope for the Pell? The Impact of Merit-Aid on Needy Students," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-5, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Measuring Health and Economic Status of Older Adults in Developing Countries," HEW 0402004, EconWPA.