The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Social Safety Nets: What Can the Caribbean Expect?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS social security health caribbean welfare development theodore lafoucade UWI;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2001-10-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2001-10-29 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0110003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .