Report NEP-PBE-2001-10-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics," Departmental Working Papers wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 2001. "Developments in Decumulation: The Role of Annuity Products in Financing Retirement," NBER Working Papers 8567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "Who participates in tax amnesties? Self-selection of risk-averse taxpayers," POLIS Working Papers 21, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, 2001. "Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation," Departmental Working Papers wp0104, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Karl Theodore & Althea Dianne La Foucade, 2001. "The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Social Safety Nets: What Can the Caribbean Expect?," HEW 0110003, EconWPA.
- Jan Tjeerd Boom & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2000. "The Political Economy of International Emissions Trading Scheme Choice: Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 00-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andreoni,J. & Payne,A.A., 2001. "Government grants to private charities : do they crowd out giving or fundraising?," Working papers 19, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jean Hindriks & Philippe De Donder, 2001. "The Politics of Redistributive Social Insurance," Working Papers 444, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wei-Kang WONG, 2001. "Some International Evidence on Deviations from Pocketbook Voting and Its Relevance for the Political Economy," Departmental Working Papers wp0103, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.