Models for ranking European institutions of higher learning with an application to data from Greece
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Georgios Bitros, 2005. "Models for ranking European Institutions of higher learning with an application to data from Greece," General Economics and Teaching 0503010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgios Bitros, 2005. "Models for ranking European institutions of higher learning with an application to data from Greece," General Economics and Teaching 0503001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stelios Katranidis & Theodore Panagiotidis & Costas Zontanos, 2014.
"An Evaluation Of The Greek Universities’ Economics Departments,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Stelios Katranidis & Theodore Panagiotidis & Costas Zontanos, 2012. "An Evaluation of the Greek Universities Economics Departments," Working Paper series 03_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stelios Katranidis & Theodore Panagiotidis & Costas Zontanos, 2012. "An evaluation of the Greek Universities Economics Departments," Discussion Paper Series 2012_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity rankings; models of rankings; rankings of Greek economics and business departments;
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.