Effectiveness of Monetary Incentives: Mail Surveys to Members of Multinational Professional Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parks, Bill & Pharr, Steven W. & Lockeman, Bradley D., 1994. "A marketer's guide to Clausewitz: Lessons for winning market share," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 68-73.
- Shimp, Terence A & Hyatt, Eva M & Snyder, David J, 1991. " A Critical Appraisal of Demand Artifacts in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 273-283, December.
- JS Armstrong & Roderick J. Brodie, 2004. "Effects of Portfolio Planning Methods on Decision Making: Experimental Results," General Economics and Teaching 0412016, EconWPA.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Brodie, Roderick J., 1994. "Effects of portfolio planning methods on decision making: experimental results," MPRA Paper 81684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1992. "The corporation and the economist," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 147-170, June.
- Anterasian, Cathy & Graham, John L., 1989. "When it's good management to sacrifice market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 187-213, November.
- Morton Deutsch, 1958. "Trust and suspicion," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 2(4), pages 265-279, December.
- Cynthia A. Montgomery & Birger Wernerfelt, 1991. "Sources of Superior Performance: Market Share Versus Industry Effects in the U.S. Brewing Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 954-959, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary incentives; marketing;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .