Is Islam really a development blockade? 12 predictors of development, including membership in the Organization of Islamic Conference, and their influence on 14 indicators of development in 109 countries of the world with completely available data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tausch, Arno, 2010.
"Zur Analyse internationaler Migrationsprozesse. Makro-quantitative Perspektiven und eine vergleichende Fallstudie über die Lage der türkischen Community in Österreich
[On the analysis of internatio," MPRA Paper 27651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2006. "The Lisbon process, re-visited. A reality check of the European social model," MPRA Paper 310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Tausch, Arno, 2007. "Correctly finger-pointing the Lisbon-process-villains," MPRA Paper 1890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno & Ghymers, Christian, 2011.
"Los católicos globales. El primer sondeo global del catolicismo mundial según el “World Values Survey” y el “European Social Survey”
[Global Catholics. The first global opinion survey of global Cat," MPRA Paper 33228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2012.
"Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of "Smart Development","
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 1-62.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of 'Smart Development'," IZA Discussion Papers 6169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordscross-section models; income distribution; inequality; international economic order; economic welfare; globalization; general welfare; social security and public pensions; macroeconomics – Asia including Middle East; macroeconomic analyses of economic development; comparative economic systems; cultural economics;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0509003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .