Growth Regressions and Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2009.
"Insurance and rural welfare: what can panel data tell us?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(24), pages 3093-3101.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What can Panel Data tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chris Elbersa & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What Can Panel Data Tell Us?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2007.
"Growth and Risk: Methodology and Micro Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(1), pages 1-20.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2003. "Growth and Risk: Methodology and Micro Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-068/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2006.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2004. "Growth and Risk: Methodology and Micro Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0408014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth regressions; Ramsey growth model; stochastic growth models.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0408001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.