An interaction model for livestock farming and steppe ecosystem // “Mathematical Modeling of Ecological Systems” Almaty: Daik-Press, 2003. – 160 p. Abstracts. P.26
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2009.
"English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 825-849, March.
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro, 2007. "English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem," MPRA Paper 8218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1953. "Prices of Factors and Goods in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-20.
- Chipman, John S, 1969. "Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 399-406, October.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003.
"Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Working Papers 1178, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0503, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Robert Wilson, 1998. "Sequential equilibria of asymmetric ascending auctions: The case of log-normal distributions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(2), pages 433-440.
- Silvia Laens & Inés Terra, 2003. "Integration of the Americas: Welfare Effects and Options for the MERCOSUR," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0903, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Alvaro Forteza & Daniel Buquet & Mario Ibarburu & Jorge Lanzaro & Andrés Pereyra & Eduardo Siandra & Marcel Vaillant, 2003. "Understanding reform. The Uruguayan case," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0603, Department of Economics - dECON.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
More about this item
Keywordslivestock farming; vintage livestock; age cohorts; credits; farm; equilibrium price; steppe ecosystem model; carbon cycle; ecological economic model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2003-09-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0309008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.